Powergen Controls LLC offers PLC control panels and remote terminal units (RTUs) with unique designs, panels are built to the UL508A standard and all the work is done in accordance with the NFPA 79 Electrical Safety Standard, which ensures their high quality and durability.
Additionally every control panels goes through a detail documented Panel Checkout Procedure created specifically for each panel, the procedure includes the following:
- All PLC output points and hardwired circuits are hot verified.
- All high voltage circuits are checked for continuity and ground faults.
- Panel power-up and fusing testing
- Wire continuity testing
- I/O simulation
- Operator Interface verification
- Terminal torque testing
- Nameplate and wire tagging verification
- Instrument set up and calibration
- Device Simulation, using 4-20mA, RTD and/or switches signals.
The Powergen Control team has an extensive knowledge in programming PLCs and HMIs such as Allen Bradley, Siemens, Schneider Electric, GE Fanuc, AutomationDirect and many others.